We are currently seeking to hire a full-time Junior Software Engineer to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain hands-on experience working for a growing startup company with a strong customer base.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Work closely with product management to extend and enhance its product portfolio
- Participate in daily meetings with the development & support teams (local and remote)
- Closely communicate with tier 1 customer support & sales teams
- Research technologies and quickly implement proof of concepts and prototypes
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our systems and processes
You’ll need the following qualifications
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Minimum of 1 year in a developer role
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to be able to translate business and technical requirements into functional solutions.
- Experience with MVC software architecture
- Version control experience, specifically Git
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
It would be great if you had experience in any of the following:
- Zend Framework, jQuery, jQuery UI, and Smarty experience
- Application deployment using the Amazon Web Services (AWS) computing platform
- UI design and layout experience
- Application performance, scaling, and redundancy experience
- Working knowledge of service department terminology and workflow