We are seeking talented interns to work closely with our development team. The internship will be an excellent opportunity to learn about data processing, business intelligence, and machine learning using industry standard tools within AWS. The duration of the internship is approximately ten to twelve weeks over the summer at our office in Downtown Boston.
- Design, develop and maintain an efficient data pipeline to give customers gain powerful decision-making insights
- Learn about AWS cloud-based infrastructure used to extract, transform and load data from a variety of sources
- Learn to integrate with partner web services
- College Junior-level Computer Science or programming skills
- Python and SQL coding experience
- Knowledge of working with large data sets, event streams
- Knowledge or coursework in machine learning
- PHP coding experience
- Prior work experience in a software company
- Accounting, construction, or field-service domain knowledge
Benefits and Perks
- Gain hands-on experience working for a growing company with a strong customer base
- Enjoy catered lunches and a stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
About IFS Core
IFS Core is a leading provider of cloud-based software for the construction and field service industries. Our innovative products combine years of industry best practices, voice of the customer and powerful technologies. Professionals today rely on our products to streamline operations, increase sales, improve management decisions, dispatch service teams, and more.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the subject line. Tell us why this position is a good fit for you; please also attach your resume and provide your salary requirements.