We are seeking to hire a full-time Full-Stack Software Engineer to help enhance the core application and service portfolio. As a member of the core application team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest cloud and microservice technologies, learn new skills, and deliver features that our customers will depend on every day.
- Build customer-facing applications and infrastructure
- Participate in daily meetings with the development team
- Research technologies and quickly implement proof of concepts and prototypes
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our systems and processes
- Minimum of 2-years in a developer role
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to be able to translate business and technical requirements into functional solutions.
- Extensive cloud experience with AWS
- Experience with MVC software architecture
- Version control experience, specifically Git
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with PHP, Java
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Ability to write Infrastructure as code (IaC), with Cloudformation
- Application security experience
- Application performance, scaling, and redundancy experience
- UI design and layout experience
- Accounting, construction, or field-service domain knowledge
Benefits and Perks
- Health and Dental Insurance – 100% coverage for single plan
- Annual profit sharing and bonus
- Earn 18 days of PTO in first year
- Short & Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance – 100% company-paid
- 401K with company match
- Gain hands-on experience working for a growing company with a strong customer base
- Enjoy catered lunches and a stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
About IFS Core
IFS Core is a leading provider of cloud-based software for the construction and field service industries. Our innovative products combine years of industry best practices, voice of the customer and powerful technologies. Professionals today rely on our products to streamline operations, increase sales, improve management decisions, dispatch service teams, and more.
Send an email to email@example.com with the job description in the subject line. Tell us why this position is a good fit for you; please also attach your resume and provide your salary requirements.