We are seeking to hire a full-time Full-Stack Software Engineer to help enhance the core application and service portfolio. As a member of the core application team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest cloud and microservice technologies, learn new skills, and deliver features that our customers depend on every day.
- Build customer-facing applications and infrastructure
- Work closely with product leads to extend and enhance the product portfolio
- Write tests to build a quality, stable product
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our systems and processes
- Participate in daily meetings with the development team
- Perform peer code reviews
- Research technologies and quickly implement proof of concepts and prototypes
- Minimum of 4 years in a developer role
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to be able to translate business and technical requirements into functional solutions.
- Extensive cloud experience with AWS
- Experience with MVC software architecture
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Knowledge of Python or Java
- Application security experience
- Application performance, scale & redundancy experience
- UI design and layout experience
- Accounting, construction or field-service domain knowledge
Benefits and Perks
- Health and Dental Insurance – 100% coverage for single plan
- Annual profit sharing and bonus
- Earn 18 days of PTO in first year
- Short & Long Term Disability & Life Insurance – 100% company-paid
- 401K with company match
- Gain hands-on experience working for a growing company with a strong customer base
- Enjoy a stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
About IFS Core
IFS Core is a leading provider of cloud-based software for the construction and field service industries. Our innovative products combine years of industry best practices, voice of the customer and powerful technologies. Professionals today rely on our products to streamline operations, increase sales, improve management decisions, dispatch service teams, and more.
Send an email to email@example.com with the job description in the subject line. Tell us why this position is a good fit for you; please also attach your resume and provide your salary requirements.
This is a full-time, permanent position located in Boston, Massachusetts. The applicant must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.