IFS Core is looking for a Product Manager to join our team, who will work with agile teams on projects that are customer-facing as well as technical in nature. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to shape and execute project scope and strategy as well as engineering activities at the company in collaboration with our product team and leadership.
- Manage the backlog and day-to-day burndown of engineering and operations teams
- Work closely with our Scrum teams following the agile framework for delivering complex products with high quality in a timely manner
- Translate company and customer requirements to actionable and articulate stories.
- Works co-located teams of both nearshore developers and offshore contractors
- Attends daily scrum meetings
- Supports go-to-market activities
- Acts as a liaison between engineering teams and leadership to identify and remove impediments and communicate issues or concerns
- 3-4 years of Product Management experience
- Experience working on customer-facing and technical/platform initiatives
- Experience working with Agile methods
- Service and/or Construction subject matter expertise is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- This job is a hybrid work opportunity. The successful candidate will be expected to work part-time at our Boston office on a 2 days a week weekly basis and the remainder of the time can be remote.