We’re looking for a Security & System Administration Lead to join our growing company.
IFS Core is a leading provider of cloud-based software for the construction and field service industries. Our innovative products not only combine years of industry best practices and powerful technologies but also reflect the wants and needs of our customer base. Professionals today rely on our products to streamline operations, increase sales, improve management decisions, dispatch service teams, and more.
The Security & System Administration Manager is responsible for the execution of the cloud security and infrastructure program at IFS Core. The role will work closely with engineering, DevOps, and support teams to implement and manage security in local office and cloud environments.
The Security & System Administration Manager will:
- Understand business and cloud security requirements of engineering, product, and operations teams
- Serve as Company lead in technical systems and security subject matter expert providing guidance and recommendations
- Lead and mature security of cloud infrastructure and operations
- Aiding the security management analysts in investigating, analyzing and remediating vulnerabilities
- Review vulnerability assessment results, prioritize, and assist in remediation efforts
- Support security incident response process, work with subject matter experts, recommend corrective actions, and respond to investigations requiring technical security analysis
- Monitor security advisories that impact security, risk, and compliance requirements.
- Update job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of IFS Core applications used on customer systems
- Conduct and review both automated and manual vulnerability assessments
- 5+ years in information security, compliance, audit and risk management.
- 5+ years in information technology environments including SaaS
- Experience with Linux and Windows-based system administration
- Proficient in AWS technologies
- Experience with VPN administration
- End-to-end security including web, application, network, and database
- Experience with security analytics and analysis, logging, and reporting
- Managing identity access, threat, and vulnerability detection
- Familiarity with audit, risk mitigation, and IT controls such as separation of duties
- Security certification such as CISM or CISSP
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as SOC2, ISO 27001, and CSA CCM
- This job is a hybrid work opportunity. The successful candidate will be expected to work part-time at our Boston office on a weekly basis and the remainder of the time can be remote