We’re looking for a frontend software engineer to join our growing company.
IFS Core is a leading provider of cloud-based software for the construction and field service industries. Our innovative products not only combine years of industry best practices and powerful technologies but also reflect the wants and needs of our customer base. Professionals today rely on our products to streamline operations, increase sales, improve management decisions, dispatch service teams, and more.
- This role will be to work alongside our designers, QA testers and other developers (both frontend and backend) building out new app pages as well as updating existing pages using our custom-built component library (built-in Vue).
- Collaborate with the product owner and team of engineers to break down complex features into smaller increments and implement them
- Collaborate with the leadership to research new technologies, execute technical proof of concepts, and provide technology recommendations using best practices
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
- Work with teammates through code reviews, pair programming or interactive discussions
- Create flexible components and update existing ones according to design requirements
- Utilize built components to build and edit responsive pages
- Work closely with backend developers to properly use or request changes to defined APIs
- Collaborate with QA team to identify and resolve any issues
- Work in scrum-based Agile environment
- Strong experience in integrating with RESTful APIs with authentication
- Experience with Git & Responsive Design
- Excited about writing professional quality, clean, and friendly code
- Solid knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Passionate about learning new skills, applying them and teaching others
- Experience working in an agile environment
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- 2 or more years of professional software development experience
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Experience in a modern frontend framework such as Angular, React, Vue.js.
- Commercial software development lifecycle practices.
- Ability to meet deadlines with Projects and Assignments.
- Ability to learn and support new technologies and train others.