We’re seeking a qualified QA Manual & Automated Tester to join our growing company.
IFS Core is a leading provider of cloud-based software for the construction and field service industries. Our innovative products not only combine years of industry best practices and powerful technologies, but also reflect the wants and needs of our customer base. Today’s professionals rely on our products to streamline operations, increase sales, improve management decisions, dispatch service teams and much more.
This role will work closely with our product owners, software engineers (both frontend and backend) and other testers to test new functionality and regress older workflows..
- Build and execute test plans based on Jira tickets and write up bugs
- Participate in refinement sessions on all Jiras you’ll be testing
- Collaborate with the product owner and engineering team
- Work directly with the leadership to challenge ideas and opinions to proactively avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
- Collaborate with teammates
- Work in a scrum-based Agile environment
- Automate test cases — your own and cases from other teams
- 2+ years of professional QA experience
- Passionate about learning new skills, applying them and sharing your knowledge with others
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Java Selenium
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer
- Invested in the quality of your work and knowing what it means to create a high-quality product
- Commercial software development lifecycle practices
- Ability to meet deadlines with projects and assignments
- Willingness to learn and support new technologies and train others
This job is a hybrid work opportunity. The successful candidate will be expected to work part-time at our Boston office two 2 days per week. The remainder of the time can be completed remotely.